COMMUNITY, ECONOMIC & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT; GOVERNMENTAL
- OLYMPUS AMERICA HEADQUARTERS Influenced relocation to Lehigh County bringing 600+ jobs
- KEYSTONE OPPORTUNITY ZONE (KOZ) Marketed benefits spurring the 44+ project/$500M+ investment redevelopment of downtown Allentown. 83% of the KOZ sites have been redeveloped or are under development.
- BOROUGH BUSINESS REVITALIZATION PROGRAM Created a Lehigh Valley-wide economic development program for nine Lehigh and Northampton County Boroughs.
- GRANTS DATA BASE Created an on-line grants data base (700+) for Municipal and Not-for-Profit Development
- MORE (MAKING OUR RESOURCES EDUCATIONAL) FOR CHILDREN Created program funding more than 63,000 public and parochial school field trips using hotel tax revenue and matching corporate funds.
- AAA BASEBALL STADIUM FOR THE LEHIGH VALLEY Devised and executed approach and funding plan for a $34M complex without using local real estate tax revenue.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIC PLANS Developed numerous plans for regional and international engineering firms.
ORGANIZATIONAL & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT; GOVERNMENTAL
- BUDGET Created 5-year budget plan and balanced 5 annual “No Tax Increase” budgets while increasing fund balances from $16.6M to $45.9M (276%), at the same time improving services and reducing the employee complement.
- PRIVATIZED operations of industrial wastewater pretreatment plant saving $1,350,000 annually
- HEALTHCARE & PROPERTY/CASUALTY INSURANCE PREMIUMS REDUCED by $1,145,000 annually while expanding employee coverage.
- EFFICIENCY & CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPROVED through re-engineering numerous office operations and relocation of 400+ employees to a consolidated Government Center.
- EMPLOYEE MORALE & PROFESSIONALISM SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED through team building and leadership training.
- COLLECTIONS Continuously increased by 15%-20% yielding $300-$600,000 annually.
- PURCHASING Created bidding, testing, quality control, and distribution systems for purchase and warehousing.
- UTILITY CONTRACTS NEGOTIATED Saving more than $200,000 annually.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNITY SERVICES FOR CHILDREN Donley Children’s Campus - Developed, managed, wrote grants, facilitated property acquisition and financing for this $6.8M project on the former grounds of the Allentown State Hospital.
- MACK TRUCKS Engineering Design and Test Center - Project managed $5M/37,000 S.F. office expansion.
- INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY PLANT Site selected, designed and built in less than 5 months, a $4.5M, 65,000-S.F. state-of-the art plant.
- GOVERNMENT CENTER Developed $25M, 173,000 s.f. urban revitalization project and major office consolidation.
- ENGINEERED & PROJECT MANAGED scores of projects for developers and municipalities
BUILDING BRIDGES TO OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
MORE for Children
AAA Baseball Stadium